EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

Nikki, If you have any EE's or BO or Quail left very interested. Can meet up for them. Thanks.

Hey Nikki,

Did you end up with all those quail eggs? If you didn't want them I would take them. Could meet you somewhere to pick them up. If I'd known no one else was showing up I would have taken them with me.

I just took the quail back with me because I have a swap arranged with another BYCer. I am going to send her 50 eggs and she will send me 50, I am willing to share these 50 (which will be unrelated to the birds and eggs that were there today). She will be shipping them on Monday, so I should have them on Wed or Thurs...maybe one or both of you could meet me somewhere...

I also had the BOs, and eggs from EE hens and New Hampshire Red roo, if there is any interest there, also, just let me know.

Last edited:
Hey Nikki and Lisa,
It was so nice to meet you both and your family Nikki today. Ben and I had a great time learning and getting your input. I'll get back to you tomorrow on the demensions we will need on the roofing. Thanks again!! :)

If anyone is interested I am hosting an egg swap on May 12th at the Blue Seal in Chatham,NY - I have a feed started with all the info. Contact me if you want to participate.

Back
Top Bottom