EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

Quote:
TSC should be into their chick days at the time. They would probably like the extra traffic to the store to promote the chicken supplies. Plus most of us chicken people would have trouble saying no to cute little fuzzy butts when we saw them.

I would like to come and DH told me to wait til it was closer to the date to see what is going on. I have BLRW, marans (BBS and golden cuckoo), buff brahma bantams, silver ameracauna, and mixes. I lost one BLRW roo and the one I have left I'm not sure is doing his job. The bantams don't like to lay when the weather is bad so I'll wait and see on them.

I hope to make it. It would be nice to meet everyone.

That is a WONDERFUL idea! The TSC by me is actually in Rensselaer County but still very easy to get to and only about 10-15 mins north of where it was originally going to be. Thank you for the idea, I am going to go up there today or tomorrow to talk to them about it. Itsy and Tab's, we'd love it if you could make it and I too look forward to meeting everyone!
Has anyone here ever been to or held there own egg swap? Let me know if you have, please.

Sorry it is taking me so long, my daughter got sick and now I am not feeling the best so I havent had the chance to drive up to TSC yet :0(
I am really hoping that I am able to go up there sometime this week. Keep thinking happy thought and keep your fingers crossed!
fl.gif

try calling the manager (christine) at blue seal in chatham

Blue Seal Feeds
90 Hudson Avenue
Chatham, NY 12037
518-392-3200

they have a huge parking lot, and she may be interested in hosting a swap like this.

added to the fact there are a bunch of us in columbia county and nearby who would come over!

try calling the manager (christine) at blue seal in chatham

Blue Seal Feeds
90 Hudson Avenue
Chatham, NY 12037
518-392-3200

they have a huge parking lot, and she may be interested in hosting a swap like this.

added to the fact there are a bunch of us in columbia county and nearby who would come over!
I buy my grain at this blue seal...it does have a big parking lot!

I am so sorry, louloubean, I havent been on since my last post so I never saw your suggestion for Blue Seal, however, that may be a good place for the swaps in the future. I hope you will be able to make it over to the swap and please, spread the word!

I FINALLY have a place for the swap!!!!

Swap will be held:
April 21st, 2012
11 till 2-3 pm
In the House of Praise parking lot
1688 Route 9
Castleton, NY 12033

It is located 3.1 miles North from the thru-way (exit 21A, then take exit B1) and I-90 (exit 12 Hudson) on the right. Remeber it will be outside so please dress accordingly.
I have one small pavillion tent that I am going to put up and if there is anyone else who has one and wouldn't mind coming around 11, it would be greatly appreciated!
Cant wait to see everyone there!
~Nikki~

Last edited:
I FINALLY have a place for the swap!!!!

Swap will be held:
April 21st, 2012
11 till 2-3 pm
In the House of Praise parking lot
1688 Route 9
Castleton, NY 12033

It is located 3.1 miles North from the thru-way (exit 21A, then take exit B1) and I-90 (exit 12 Hudson) on the right. Remeber it will be outside so please dress accordingly.
I have one small pavillion tent that I am going to put up and if there is anyone else who has one and wouldn't mind coming around 11, it would be greatly appreciated!
Cant wait to see everyone there!
~Nikki~

Fun fun here we come!

Back
Top Bottom