EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

I would like to try some of those..don't know if I will have anything you are interested in. I hope to have Buff Orpingtons, EEs, just hatched Ameraucanas and Araucanas maybe they will be laying then, coturnix quail, maybe some sex links (barred rock hens with BO roo or NHR roo), gold and silver Sebrights (could make sex links with them also). I hope to bring some chicken-related non-egg items too, if that is ok.

Sure....
smile.png

hey everybody! Im so sorry I havent been on, my son had surgery (nothing serious) and I have been busy with him. I am so happy to see the new people that have joined! I have decided that April 21st is when we are going to hold the swap but I am still thinking about the place. I am still leaning towards the place outside in Styvesant Falls and will probably end up deciding to do it there.
OH...guess what? I got 6 new chickens! I have 1 GORGEOUS Araucana roo and 5 Araucana hens
celebrate.gif
They are so pretty! I think the roo is a golden duckwing (from looking at pics). I will take pics soon of the new ones and post them so you guys can see. Ok, talk to everyone soon :0)

I probably will not have Sebrights any more...just arranged a swap for a friend's black silkie roo. I have 3 white silkie hens, so maybe silkie eggs.

Ok, everyone, I think we have a location, yay! I got permission to use the Fireside Pizza Den property. It is right on 9 in Valatie, about 3 miles from the thru-way exit. They are closed during the day on Saturday so we will have the whole parking lot and the little bit of yard that is there! And, it's FREE.....yay, yay, yay.....oh yeah, go me! lol. Going to make up some new flyers and post the event on craigs list. TTYS ~Nikki~

Back
Top Bottom