EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

SWAP DETAILS

I will have tables labeled for the eggs brought, ie...mixed breeds, pure breds, bantams, ducks & other fowl.
When you bring your eggs, have the carton or box labeled what breed they are and place them on the appropriate table(s). If you have mixed breeds, please label what breeds they are mixed with or in the case of a barnyard mix, it would be helpful to make a list of your rooster(s) and your hens so people have an idea of what the chicks may be, if possible.

For those who only want to swap their eggs for specific breeds, it may be in your best interest to work out the details here and use the swap as a meeting ground.

We ask that everyone be courteous and only take close to the amount that you bring. If there are any eggs left at the end of the swap, they will be free for the taking!
I will be providing some empty egg cartons. If you bring a dozen eggs, I will give you an empty carton to fill up.
If you have any questions, please contact me and ask.

InHis - maybe, because the quail I got from ya still aren't laying.
sad.png
I can't possibly have all males? I must be doing something wrong?

If anyone is interested in barter: I have a few fish tanks and reptile tanks that I'm no longer using. The reptile tanks are 10g and have an attached sliding screen front. I have a 55g long tank with detatchable screen top (that does not hold water) and a 29g fish tank that does hold water. I'd be interested in trading part (or all if it's the right trade) for hatching eggs.

I should also have some handmade soap for trade if anyone is interested in that.......or I'd trade for things on my etsy page if the trade was right (see link in signature)

Thanks!

InHis - maybe, because the quail I got from ya still aren't laying.
sad.png
I can't possibly have all males? I must be doing something wrong?

If anyone is interested in barter: I have a few fish tanks and reptile tanks that I'm no longer using. The reptile tanks are 10g and have an attached sliding screen front. I have a 55g long tank with detatchable screen top (that does not hold water) and a 29g fish tank that does hold water. I'd be interested in trading part (or all if it's the right trade) for hatching eggs.

I should also have some handmade soap for trade if anyone is interested in that.......or I'd trade for things on my etsy page if the trade was right (see link in signature)

Thanks!
itsy ... Do any of them have speckled chests (girls)? Are they in natural light, or are you supplementing? I have mine on my porch with the overhead light on so they have extra hours of light. I am getting 10 for 10 almost every day.
... if you want, bring them to the swap and I will swap them for new ones
big_smile.png

wow, I just found out about this. Not a definate yet, gotta check the calender. If i come, there will be Sumatra eggs. probably EE/Sumatra mix, and some downright mutts. All fathered by Sumatra. My wife thinks it is a great idea! And it is only about 25 minutes away!

Ok, when and where? I might be able to come too...

I would have some mixed eggs...dads RIR(PR) EE, and Delaware.

Moms....BB,LB,RIR,NH RED,EE,AS,BO,BR,BJG, GLW,SLW,Welsummer,Delaware

OK, I just read all the details for this swap, and I will try really hard to be there!
I have my world famous (well almost famous) meat bird eggs,
Alot of mixed layer eggs
Ameracauna eggs
crested duck eggs
hopefully turkey and peacock eggs
call duck eggs,
Sebastopal Eggs
Chinese White eggs
So, The swap is from 11-3ish on April 21 at the House of Praise 1688, Route 9 Castleton 12033
Anything else that I need to know??
Lisa

OK, I just read all the details for this swap, and I will try really hard to be there!
I have my world famous (well almost famous) meat bird eggs,
Alot of mixed layer eggs
Ameracauna eggs
crested duck eggs
hopefully turkey and peacock eggs
call duck eggs,
Sebastopal Eggs
Chinese White eggs
So, The swap is from 11-3ish on April 21 at the House of Praise 1688, Route 9 Castleton 12033
Anything else that I need to know??
Lisa

You will have Sebbie eggs and I saw in your siggy that you have Emu's! You torture me so!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom