EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

I FINALLY have a place for the swap!!!!

Swap will be held:
April 21st, 2012
11 till 2-3 pm
In the House of Praise parking lot
1688 Route 9
Castleton, NY 12033

It is located 3.1 miles North from the thru-way (exit 21A, then take exit B1) and I-90 (exit 12 Hudson) on the right. Remeber it will be outside so please dress accordingly.
I have one small pavillion tent that I am going to put up and if there is anyone else who has one and wouldn't mind coming around 11, it would be greatly appreciated!
Cant wait to see everyone there!
~Nikki~

Nikki - could you put the date in the 1st post or cut and paste this one with the directions into the 1st post, then when new people check it out they will know the date! I may have a couple people coming! Yeah!

OK, I just read all the details for this swap, and I will try really hard to be there!
I have my world famous (well almost famous) meat bird eggs,
Alot of mixed layer eggs
Ameracauna eggs
crested duck eggs
hopefully turkey and peacock eggs
call duck eggs,
Sebastopal Eggs
Chinese White eggs
So, The swap is from 11-3ish on April 21 at the House of Praise 1688, Route 9 Castleton 12033
Anything else that I need to know??
Lisa

Lisa,

I would really like to get some of your meat bird eggs. Maybe some turkeys...what kind do you have?

I would also be interested in khaki Campbell duck eggs, peacock feathers, goat milk soap.

I should be bringing Buff Orpington eggs; Silkies (black roo, white hens); Coturnix quail. I can bring barnyard mix ( NH Red roo with BR, EE, BA, and RIR hens), or Lt Brahma hens with Cochin or Brahma/cochin roo.

In addition to eggs, I plan to bring feed sack totes, and feather jewelry.

I can bring quail chicks, or I can hatch any of the above...if anyone is interested in chicks, pm me. I also have a few RIR hatched out on Dec 25, so they will be 4 months old then, pm me if you are interested and I will bring them.

Lisa
In His Service

Awesome, to everything above, lol. I am so so so so so sorry that I have not been on in a little while. I just started 2 new jobs and they have been working me to the bones! Im so happy that everyone found out the info that they needed to know and I think I am going to go edit the first page and put the date, time and address in red so it catches your eye.
I am going to put up my email address and have my emails sent to my phone so that way if yopu need to know something or you have any questioned that you want answered right away, you can write and I will be able to write you back within the same day.I will put it here to...
[email protected]

Thanks everyone and I can not wait to meet you all!

Last edited:
I'm off that day, but have a class in the morning over in Troy until 11 AM. I'd love to swing by in the afternoon, though!

I only have mutt eggs (all Speckled Sussex crosses),, but I could certainly bring some goodies like a raffle basket.

thumbsup.gif

I live in Chatham, and will surely make it! Will anybody be bringing Serama eggs?

Hey Lisa,
I did get one girl who said she was so happy to find the flyer in her local library but I am not sure if it was from my library or yours, lol. I have to go on and send her another email so I had planned on asking her. I really appreciate you taking the time and hanging them up for me :0)

Nikki,

Just wondering if you had gotten any calls or emails from anyone who said they saw a flyer?

Lisa

In His Service

Back
Top Bottom