Egg Trades Again Anyone? READ! Golden cuckoo, blrw, etc

Quote:
I forgot to note,all are LF except the silkies. Add wanted,salmon fav's

I wish my girls where laying better. I would love some polish but I prefer bantams.

Quote:
You can trade with anyone on this thread, who is willing to do the trade. Of course there is a good many people that may come on here and have something you really wanted or needed... this opens things up for everyone!!
big_smile.png
I will get back to this list...i am sleep deprived at the moment...and need some sleep! LOL Talk more soon!!!

Last edited:
I have Dominiques, Black Austrolorps, Speckled Sussex and Orpingtons (various colors) I would be interested in trading any of there eggs for Delaware or Silver Lakenvelders

i have golden/silver cuckoo marans, columbian wynadottes, and black/silver birchen bantam cochins.

i'd be interested in wheaten marans, BCMs, speckled sussex, turkey eggs, hmm, many many others i cant think of, throw some offer my way!
lol.png

big_smile.png
Sounds like fun! Are you interested in Indian Runner Duck eggs? I like silkies/showgirls the most and wouldn't mind the golden cuckoo, or other marans eggs.
big_smile.png
My Seramas have quit laying but should start back up soon.
big_smile.png
At least I hope so.
big_smile.png

I'd be willing to trade - I have more eggs than incubator space and DH would absolutely KILL me if I bought another incubator.

This is what I have - Lavender project orpingtons. I have a lavender and split roo over lavender and split hens.
21675_22411birds_049.jpg

21675_22411birds_072.jpg

21675_lav_orps_050.jpg

21675_32511hatch_and_chicks_001.jpg

These are young birds on a third generation of increasing feather quality and bird size. Last year I added black SQ hens so the splits are much heavier and "type" than most.

The chicks in the last pic are from my sunday hatch. I have 14 chicks in the hatcher now, finishing the current hatch. I set 15 eggs. 14 developed, 12 have hatched and the last two have started to zip. That's 100% rate.

What I want: Gold Laced Polish, frizzled or smooth. Seramas, frizzled or smooth.

Quote:
Hey birdbrain, where are you in NC? I am over in the foothills!
frow.gif
What do your g/s marans french or english? I have orpingtons, lavender/blue/black/splash in LF and several colors in bantams and getting ready to put lots of colors of bantam cochins in lockdown.
smile.png

Quote:
A friend gave me 8 cukoo maran eggs today. If your interested I would love to trade for some black orphington eggs. I can ship these first thing in the morning.

Quote:
A friend gave me 8 cukoo maran eggs today. If your interested I would love to trade for some black orphington eggs. I can ship these first thing in the morning.

8 for 8? or do you want to take a risk and I can send you waaaaaaay more but they will be older.

Back
Top Bottom