Egg Trades Again Anyone? READ! Golden cuckoo, blrw, etc

Quote:
A friend gave me 8 cukoo maran eggs today. If your interested I would love to trade for some black orphington eggs. I can ship these first thing in the morning.

8 for 8? or do you want to take a risk and I can send you waaaaaaay more but they will be older.

8 for 8 is fine. I'd much prefer the freshest eggs. These where collected today that I have. She was overloaded and insisted I take them. I really don't want to start another breed. I'm desperately trying to get my black orph a couple of girls. I'll PM you my address.

Quote:
8 for 8? or do you want to take a risk and I can send you waaaaaaay more but they will be older.

8 for 8 is fine. I'd much prefer the freshest eggs. These where collected today that I have. She was overloaded and insisted I take them. I really don't want to start another breed. I'm desperately trying to get my black orph a couple of girls. I'll PM you my address.

Ok.

Sounds fun! I can't get any eggs until after Easter (in the hatch-a-long
smile.png
) But I have BCM to offer also duck eggs (runner ducks with 1 cayuga hen in the pen) and turkey eggs (burbon red with a royal palm hen in the pen).
I would like BCM eggs... After Easter...would like to have two lines goin' PM if interested.

I have black and blue copper marans,blrw, lav and split orps. Giant lav split cochin. Barred rock.heritage rir. Light Brahma.most Are SQ stock.. will trade for rare colored cochins OR brahma. LF or bantam. Turkey eggs too.

Quote:
I have Buff Orpingtons,Barred Rocks,RIR in large fowl and OEGB and Silkies/Showgirls in bantam.I could offer for some BLRW if they are LF?
Maybe offer some Guinea or goose eggs...

Also looking for any color Orpingtons besides the buffs.Would like to add some new birds to my flocks. BBS,Lav,White,Chocolate...etc... And some Lav Ameraucanas.

Do you, or would you, have any bantam breeds available? The only LF I have are BCM, if you'd like to swap BCM eggs, that'd be okay too. Otherwise I have the breeds listed in my siggy
smile.png

All except the guineas, geese, and peafowl. I'm stingy on the geese's eggs and the others aren't laying
tongue.png

I would possibly be interested in doing a trade. However I really don't have any purebreds. All mine would be mutts. I have black sex link roosters and my hens are 3 RIR, and 2 Ameraucana's. I am looking for silkies (porcelains, lavender, blue or splash) or Lavender Ameraucana's. I would not be able to get the eggs until beginning of May as I am putting eggs in the incubator sometime between April 8-10. Let me know what's happeneing

Thanks

Quote:
I have Buff Orpingtons,Barred Rocks,RIR in large fowl and OEGB and Silkies/Showgirls in bantam.I could offer for some BLRW if they are LF?
Maybe offer some Guinea or goose eggs...

Also looking for any color Orpingtons besides the buffs.Would like to add some new birds to my flocks. BBS,Lav,White,Chocolate...etc... And some Lav Ameraucanas.

Yes...my BLRW's are large fowl...i would be interested in trading with you!!
big_smile.png
I would be interested in Buff Orps if you want to do that? I am losing track of who wants what on here... so if anyone else wants to trade with ME...and i dont catch it, please PM me! LOL Oh boy!!!

Quote:
Ohhh i could really use some Sussex eggs! LOL I have one Coronation roo, covering 2 recessive light hens..and also a recessive light roo. I lost my coronation pullet this winter...was a LONG hard winter here...grrrr!! I could trade you Silver/Golden cuckoo eggs if you want to try them? My pen has both... i am getting 60% goldens though from this pen, and also a high percentage of french legged. These birds were acquired from Rockinpaints last spring... and there is 4 outcrosses that are french also. The egg color will need work tho... some are dark...and i kept the light egg layers for now, because those are giving me the nicest LIGHT goldens so far! Just like this boy....
49424_goldencuckoomaranroo1.jpg

Here are some golden chicks:
49424_frenchgoldencuckoochicklegs.jpg

Can I get in?

I have BCMs and I'd like to get some Wellies, Barnies, Penes, and Blue or Splash Marans

My Ameraucana pullets aren't laying yet darn it. I have them though in black, lav, silver and blue.

I'm not sure how old my Favs are, but have a trio of bantams. Hoping they start laying soon.

Back
Top Bottom