Egg Trades Again Anyone? READ! Golden cuckoo, blrw, etc

Quote:
Ohhh i could really use some Sussex eggs! LOL I have one Coronation roo, covering 2 recessive light hens..and also a recessive light roo. I lost my coronation pullet this winter...was a LONG hard winter here...grrrr!! I could trade you Silver/Golden cuckoo eggs if you want to try them? My pen has both... i am getting 60% goldens though from this pen, and also a high percentage of french legged. These birds were acquired from Rockinpaints last spring... and there is 4 outcrosses that are french also. The egg color will need work tho... some are dark...and i kept the light egg layers for now, because those are giving me the nicest LIGHT goldens so far! Just like this boy....
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49424_goldencuckoomaranroo1.jpg

Here are some golden chicks:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49424_frenchgoldencuckoochicklegs.jpg

YES; I would love to try them. Exchange 8?

Quote:
I have Buff Orpingtons,Barred Rocks,RIR in large fowl and OEGB and Silkies/Showgirls in bantam.I could offer for some BLRW if they are LF?
Maybe offer some Guinea or goose eggs...

Also looking for any color Orpingtons besides the buffs.Would like to add some new birds to my flocks. BBS,Lav,White,Chocolate...etc... And some Lav Ameraucanas.

Yes...my BLRW's are large fowl...i would be interested in trading with you!!
big_smile.png
I would be interested in Buff Orps if you want to do that? I am losing track of who wants what on here... so if anyone else wants to trade with ME...and i dont catch it, please PM me! LOL Oh boy!!!

We can do the BLRW for the BO....How many would you like? And when ?...lol....I'm up for as many as you'd like....

I'm also interested in BBS white and Lav Orps(or any other color besides Buff) and BLRW in LF.
In bantams maybe some D'Uccles in Mille Fleur,Porcelain,Self Blue,Blue Mille,Brown Red.OEGB in Mille Fleur,Blue Mille,Ginger Red,Blue Ginger,pretty much any blue variety except Self Blues,Brown REd,Brassyback,Mahogany,Pearl,Porcelain,Red,Quail,Splash,Spangle,Buff,Mottled.

At this time I can offer LF in Buff Orpington,Barred Rock,RIR.And in bantams I have Silkie/Showgirls(pen has 2 silkies and rest showgirls),OEGB in Self Blue,Fawn Duckwing,Chocolates,Lav Birchen,blacks,blue red,Fawn Red. Possibly some Guineas.

Op said " need Welsummer, Buckeyes, Speckled Sussex, LF Salmon Favorelles, Giant Partridge Cochin, Buff Orpington, Blue Wheaten Ameraucauna, Black Copper Maran, Blue Copper Maran, Blue Splash Maran, Silkies, Mille fleur d'uccle, Porcelain d'uccle, Buff Brahma bantams, Dark Brahma bantams"

Ok I can offer Speckled Sussex, buff orpington, black copper Marans, blue copper marans, and splash marans and lavendar orpingtons among other kinds as well.....Probably welsummers in about 3 months.

I am interested in your Coronation Sussex... I have some pure coronation sussex but would like to have some "outsources" as long as they have no feathered legs.

My complete list of poultry is on the first page of our web site under what we raise!

Thanks. PM if if you are interested. Nancy

I will have sq silkies available later this year!

Uhohhh....WhiskeyBay, the buffs are yours to swap with, forgive me....I didn't read your listing....
hide.gif

You know I didn't.. Please say it's okay and thanks! Nancy

Quote:
It's okay Nancy,I forgive you..lol.... You know I'm teasin....I still luv ya!!!!...lol....

Besides...You have much cooler stuff than me...lol...( I oughta know,I think I been about buyin ya out...lol..)

LOL Whiskey Bay, no you gotta get silkies and I might start like a new cross the end of season that will be super cool...I shouldn't talk about it yet until I figure out the genetic possibilties. Oh and you then have to start buying some of our bunnies!!! No, a little more left to sel...Our silkies are sq and gorgeous...Make me so happy, love to be petted, Not yet laying though!

Back
Top Bottom