Eggs Develop Too Fast

Oh ok, I will try and find some. Like I said, she is hiding her eggs right now and I can't find them. Could there size be due to the fact that she is fairly new to laying? Oh, and I found an egg that appeared to be hers today, but it was one of the larger ones, meaning it was still small but just a tad bit larger than a quail egg I think. I can try and do a comparison with that if you'd like.

Could there size be due to the fact that she is fairly new to laying?
So you are incubating a pullet egg...from a bird that just started laying?
A pic of the egg in question, the one in the incubator that's 'developing too fast' would be best...since that's the one you are concerned about and people are trying to help you with.

So you are incubating a pullet egg...from a bird that just started laying?
A pic of the egg in question, the one in the incubator that's 'developing too fast' would be best...since that's the one you are concerned about and people are trying to help you with.

That was my thought as well, the one in the incubator.

Am beginning to think you are just yanking all our chains.
Well I'm sorry but that is not the case. I don't own quail eggs so I'll use a quarter. I will probably get some photos on by tonight. I just thought it would be to better scale if I used a quail egg but you are right. I should just get to the point and use a quarter.

Back
Top Bottom