Eggs or chicks, or adults.

brandibaby23

Songster
10 Years
Oct 13, 2009
New Paris, Pa 15554
Looking for chicks or hatching eggs, also would be interested in adult silkies. A pair would be great. If anyone is hatching any time soon please let me know. I am interested in Silkies, cochins, turkens, japenese bantams, any small breeds. I had a few email from people in my area before but have lost the info (email, phone number)for them so if they still have any birds left Please email again. Thank you for your time in looking. Just bought eggs through the mail 26 eggs and was a total loss, postal service just is not gentle enough I guess.

If anyone is close to me (Bedford county, South central Pa. 15554) I would be willing to drive a little distance to buy adult birds. Or eggs for that matter. I want some different breeds, I have mixed EE's and one lonely cochin roo. Please help chicken addiction is kicking in!!!

Aw hunny I so wish you lived closer-I hatched out 2 split lavs silkies-Blrw's-and Oe's last weekend and would let you have them! They were all just tester hatches-I already knew they were fertile but I still keep checking throughout the season:)

Yea me too LOL I have no chicken addicts in my area it seems.
hu.gif
We have tons of farms that have a few chicken usually RIR It is like trying to strike gold to find a silkie of any kind. We have a farm auction about 1 hour from here but it is late in the year for anything good!!

Brandi,
Hit our website and take a look. We have family we visit in Hollidaysburg and could meet you there around Altoona. Right now we have a partridge and a buff silkie in the growout pen and don't breed these, they came with eggs we ordered. We've also got some Mille Fleur d'Uccles that we grew out to put back in our own flock. I'll have b/b/s silkies off and on all year and our blue split lavs should be laying before long. Are you looking for pets, breeders, show birds?

Back
Top Bottom