EGGS PEEPING TO EARLY TO HATCH?

first chick is out ans rolling all the eggs what do i do?
Depends what you are comfortable doing. Many people leave all the chicks in the bator until the end. Some people wait until they dry off. I personally try to make sure I have two hatched before moving to the brooder, but I pull mine as they become overly active to keep them away from my uncovered fan kit.

so the other eggs should be ok? he is sleeping now, the next is probably hours behind him, and the other 4 pipped even farther, still lots to go, ill take em 2 at a time and keep humidity up i guess, thanks, he seems reddish, , red star hen and roo from my profile pic,

so the other eggs should be ok? he is sleeping now, the next is probably hours behind him, and the other 4 pipped even farther, still lots to go, ill take em 2 at a time and keep humidity up i guess, thanks, he seems reddish, , red star hen and roo from my profile pic,
The experts say it doesn't harm the others in the eggs. I'm not sure that's entirely true. I have my own thoughts on that,,, but that's what they say.

well here he is, we hope a roo, his dad was killed defending his flock from we think coyote yesterday, he was a good guy and is missed, the girls are locked up till we can be out with them,

hehe, forgot the pic,
thumbsup.gif
Hopefully the others won't be too far behind him.

baby in the bator is snuggling up with the wet spnge? is that ok he seems strong, if i peep at him he looks at me, ????

one chick half zipped and pushed hole in small end of egg, its been hours, hes peeping? should i help?
8 other chicks in brooder and doing great, 8 more to go

one chick half zipped and pushed hole in small end of egg, its been hours, hes peeping? should i help?
8 other chicks in brooder and doing great, 8 more to go
0.jpg

Play this video near the bator for the zipper a couple times. If it doesn't motivate him to finish the job, then I would investigate what's going on and see if he needs help. On the average once they start start zipping they usuall keep going w/out real long periods of rest.

Back
Top Bottom