Elector PSP

aldanfac

Songster
Apr 16, 2023
Maryland, USA
Hi so I used elector PSP on my chickens after finding a stupid little mite on a couple chickens, I’ve been meaning to clean the coop and have been trying to brainstorm what is going on with one of my chickens so I felt this was the best route as mites have probably been my problem this entire time ugh. Anyway I’m just curious how effective elector psp is, I know it’s really good but if i like miss a spot can the mites still survive? Basically I’m worried I didn’t get their heads good enough but I was trying not to completely drown them lol, I have a little left so I can always do another treatment but what do you think

I haven’t tried elector psp before but I had a rescue chicken that had mites and garden & poultry dust with permethrin in it worked amazingly! It killed all the mites and the next day I didn’t see a single one! If the elector psp doesn’t work you can try the dust it’s like $10 at your local feed store.

I haven’t tried elector psp before but I had a rescue chicken that had mites and garden & poultry dust with permethrin in it worked amazingly! It killed all the mites and the next day I didn’t see a single one! If the elector psp doesn’t work you can try the dust it’s like $10 at your local feed store.
I have the dust already and it works so well but my chickens weren’t dusting themselves well enough and the eggs present made me take the elector PSP route to try a one and done

Back
Top Bottom