elliot pic today

I prefer it for Facebook, but use IE when I'm doing other things online. I can have 12 tabs open at time, so I probably mess myself up at times!!

Yes I did, thank you so much!! Just finishing up the main updates (removing dead links, updating e-mails, etc) on http://www.gbwf.org/pheasants/index.html now. Just wrapped up the last species, going to FTP in an hour, and then start adding new photos and submitted notes on the species. I really hope to expand the information on all the species, more than ever before. I still have the other groups to work on as well!!! Badly in need of Cracid, Megapode, various partridge, francolin, grouse, & quail photos. I may have to plan a vacation this year to visit and photograph aviaries around the country
wink.png
, just need the funds!!

Dan

Thanks for all your hard work, dan! I hope with the updates you can get some repeats of me. When I found the site as a young teen I was hooked.
wink.png
smile.png
By the way as I was typing that last post I started having problems on here, kind of ironic, lol. My problems on the new byc are just little minor things though, nothing to bad.

Back
Top Bottom