EMERGENCY!! **Attention please read***

He has white pus, Thank for the solutions!

Update: He has been doing well, Whit puss is now coming out of the eye.. And he has been resting on and off, SO I think he must have an infection.

He has white pus, Thank for the solutions!

Update: He has been doing well, Whit puss is now coming out of the eye.. And he has been resting on and off, SO I think he must have an infection.
I'd get the Veterycin and start using it. let him rinse his eyes out with the ACV water, I use 1-2 Tab per gallon. If you can't get Vetrycin then use the saline to rinse the eye out. If you don't see improvement then you might want to consider an oral antibiotc. But also the Terramycin eye ointment is an antibiotic. So you have a few ways to go here

He should heal on his own, but as long as there's no puss or green in his eye he should be ok.
Make sure to keep him in that dog kennel for a while.

Update!!: Splash is doing much better, His white puss is coming down and we did some saline on the eye, We decided that he would do fine healing the rest of the way- On his own-. He is now with his two other Rouen Females and we figured that he would be much happier with them instead of being all alone,

Thanks to @Miss Lydia .

-@CyndiD

@casportpony

-@DairyChickenGal

His eye is doing much better but its not all the way healed, more updates and help are most appreciated thanks!

Back
Top Bottom