Emergency!!!!! Please Help!!!!

This is whay API General cure looks like:

These are other forms that metronidazole come in:

And of course you can get it with a prescription in liquid or from a pharmacy.

-Kathy

I get a ton of stuff from ebay. Its good to stock up for emergencies.
We get some of our stuff from there, too, but if it is blackhead there is not enough time to order it... treatment should begin ASAP, or a bird with blackhead will probably die before an order arrives.

-Kathy

Poor thing, she looks pretty sad :( But sounds like you have some strong possibilities of what it is and they are better than the unsolvable possibilities. Hope you are able to get it sorted without too much trouble. :fl

Yea she just isn't her self she was a sweet and active chicken I'm glad I found this site I use this site for everything when it involves my ladies

Thanks for the pics Kathy I'll be sure to look for these
We get some of our stuff from there, too, but if it is blackhead there is not enough time to order it... treatment should begin ASAP, or a bird with blackhead will probably die before an order arrives.

-Kathy

I noticed something else her comb is pink in color and her bottom half seems swelled and she feels very light

I have her in the tub soaking I put about 3 inches of water in the tub she's standing in it I don't know what else I should do

Back
Top Bottom