EMERGENCY

15945414947774819257520419766242.jpg

MY BABY CHICK SHERBERT IS SUPER LATHARGIC, NOT EATING, NOT EVEN OPENING HER EYES, WHATS GOING ON, CAN I SAVE HER?
Hello😞I am so very sorry that your chick has passed away. This is such sad news. It is very hard to be able to tell with these things when they are so fragile and such delicate young things and so special to us. It hurts so very much though and is not to be taken likely. They are already members of our families at just few hours of age. I do wish you peace and comfort. I do wish you better luck with your next ones. You would not have wanted her or him to suffer and God had Sherbert in His hands permanently with Him now for the best to keep it from any pain or lengthy illness. I pray your day dawns brighter tomorrow with hen song from a healthier and much stronger chick chicks whenever you are ready if you have more or if you are going to get more. I wish you the best. Being a chicken owner is not easy for they are hardy souls much of the time yet they can often be fragile creatures often only tolerating the most lightest of circumstances, brushes with illness, or danger, and only the slightest bit of abuse or unjust behavior if it is dealt out to them- and I don’t mean by their owners either but from their stranger danger person or animal that we as chicken owners have to protect or rescue them from. It is a dangerous life these gentle souls lead for sure.
I wish you and your flock the very best that is for sure and definite the very best of circumstances from here on out for they definitely deserve them. Take the best of care!
Pam

Back
Top Bottom