Emu Hatch-a-long 2012

Yoda

Songster
9 Years
Jul 7, 2010
Shady Hills, FL
I just bought 5 eggs from Carole at Lovedpet.com. They should be arriving by Saturday at my Post Office. I cannot wait LOL Anyone else want to join in the hatch-a-long with me? Gonna turn on my Retipro 6000 on Saturday. I am so excited, I hope I get some to hatch. This year I had to put my little female Emu chick down cause it broke it's ankle and one of my dogs to sleep due to cancer - I really need a couple or so chicks to hatch!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I wish you luck Yoda.

Sorry about your loss of 2 loved Pets.
I will join in, just hoping for more eggs...... I have only got 1 girl Rosie laying.....
Got one more , so will put them and then wait for 2 more and so on, till my younger girl starts 1st time laying, they are always later with the 1st egg.

Calla

Last edited:
Hope you are luckier this time, I was very unlucky last winter too, bought 5 eggs in post...some cracked and most of my Emu eggs of 35 were contaminated and lost, just had 6 hatched, and kept Cindy to be company to last years last girl Dusty..
but at least I have a souvenir from my girl Rosie.

Calla

my souvenir

Last edited:
Ok my 5 eggs arrived and should go into my incubator tomorrow night. I will post weights then. My Reptipro 6000 is set for 99 degrees, which makes it about 97 top shelf and 96 bottom shelf.

Back
Top Bottom