Emu Hatch Along! :D

The wait is killing me
th.gif
50 days is too long

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE INTERNAL PIP! So the tap method had eluded me. They are chirping so i KNOW they have internally pipped, but when i tap them they sound the same to me. Eggs C and F sounded between 5 and 11 pm today, so they have until monday night to externally pip before they run out of air. I personally am hoping to see a big crack in the eggs by the morning but theres me being impatient again.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE INTERNAL PIP! So the tap method had eluded me. They are chirping so i KNOW they have internally pipped, but when i tap them they sound the same to me. Eggs C and F sounded between 5 and 11 pm today, so they have until monday night to externally pip before they run out of air. I personally am hoping to see a big crack in the eggs by the morning but theres me being impatient again.
celebrate.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom