End Of The World 5/21/11!!!!!!

I have way too many coops and runs to build. No way can we have the end of the world tomorrow! I heard it was going to be 12/21/12. The planets all line up and the Mayans predicted the end of the current era then. Later is better for me. What about you guys? Besides, it is our 33rd wedding anniversary tomorrow . I will probably get to eat Red Lobster. No way am I missing that. My husband ordered me a battery for my Mule(Kawasaki). I think he is trying to start something.:-D

Last edited by a moderator:
No way. I'm buying a house, my money is with the escrow office and we're going to close on Tuesday. I'm moving, come... well, heck or high water - neither of which are gonna happen here.

And it's now past the time for the New Zealand earthquake that's supposed to start it.
tongue2.gif

Mass media needs to be euthanized for spreading this crap. I'm telling you what, if we have a rush of crazies at the hospital tonight when I come in, I am gonna be sooooo ticked!!!
rant.gif

at work, all seems well here. flights are leaving on time. I am leaving early to attend a wedding today.

earth is still here people!! (lol)
smile.png

The really sad thing is how young children can be scared of them talking this way ....... .I never repeated any of this to my grandchildren,it would scare them soooo.I have enjoyed the funny posts keep them comming!!!!

Back
Top Bottom