End Of The World 5/21/11!!!!!!

Well if it ends today I am in need of selling all my stored Y2K stuff from 2000....LOL, Im good for what ever comes my way. I have my family here and animals and I know where im going after I leave this earth! See you all in the next world......

Quote:
Oh, I like the wacko better. He has big ears. My grandmother always told me that big ears was a sign of an honest man, so he couldn't POSSIBLY be incorrect.....
gig.gif

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Agreed! I turn on the TV this morning and all the news channels were talking about it. Well, 6:00pm in New Zeeland came and went - I guess that's where it was supposed to start. The news is ridiculous! Why are they even reporting on this?

Our local ABC news affiliate is having a ball with it. They have a "doomsday countdown clock", and the reporters are not doing a very good job of keeping a straight face and not laughing when they talk about it. They're outwardly (not even covertly) making fun of this clown and his prediction.

The reason it's become so widespread and so mainstream is that this clown and his company, Family Radio, have dished out hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise their news that Jesus is coming back today.

I used to have a bumper sticker that was one of my favorites in poking fun at all these people who think they can predict the rapture. It said, "Jesus is coming. QUICK! Look busy."

We actually have a neighbor who spent a fortune having his car advertwrapped to pronounce this day coming. Look, if you advertise your belief on your car you have to expect a certain amount of scorn. So mass media didn't really do this. The believers did this themselves.

72 million
ep.gif
how did they manage that?
Quote:
the guy who predicted this I emailed him and told him he would not all the nasty money and lands that his church owns it kina looks like 'His church" is worth aprox 72 mil

All's well here in Ohio...STill here but it's only 11am...
hide.gif

I'm really of the mindset that NO ONe knows the time or day for a reason...

Either way..If you are a Christian..I'll see you Here, There or in the AIR!!

well, if todays going to be the rapture they could of atleast made it be on a nice day!! It is suppose to rain here in Kansas. LOL.. why does this guy think he is so special, that he should know the date of the rapture when Jesus dosent even know? some people..

He's just a cult leader rich enough to buy billboards. I hope I can get one of their crazy rapture t shirts after they don't need them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom