ENDED Coop Page Contest 2011 - Win BYC Store Gift Certificate

Following all the coop posts has been awesome! It's been really cool to see all of the different designs, materials & creativity! Now I want to build another one!
lau.gif
<------ that's DH and that's DH ----->
th.gif
barnie.gif

I just want to thank everyone who shared pictures of their coops. What a great group of creative, talented, and resourceful people!!! You ALL deserve to win and I applaud you!!!

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

So now that the contest is over..... who's the winner????
pop.gif

Last edited:
CAN SOMEBODY POST DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON... ~ "HOW TO GET YOUR HUBBY TO BE SO CREATIVE" or ~"HOW TO GET YOUR HUBBY TO USE HIS CREATIVE SKILLS"
big_smile.png
~Julie~ Awesome Coops, some look like a mini version of a house
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Ok, we're beginning the LONG process of picking a winner! The hardest part is over, which is where we manually create coop thumbnails and enter them into our system:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/chicken-coop-new.html

Please make sure your coop is in that list or you'll need to submit it to the next contest!
big_smile.png

Next we'll get all the coops into our review / rating system which will allow the members to vote on their favorites!

We'll keep you posted!

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
ROFL I think the list is a bit long and varied depending on the hubby...

possible options would be:
ask nicely
get him drunk and then ask (some will agree to just about anything drunk LOL)
promise something he really wants (a special food is usually a good one)
hold out on him until you get what you want (if you have to ask what that means, nevermind it won't work for you)
"You have all these really nice tools Honey, can you show me how they work?"
or my favorite.
Start the project, then ask for his opinion. Chances are you're not doing something right and he'll take over because that would be easier than explaining what you're doing wrong.

Quote:
ROFL I think the list is a bit long and varied depending on the hubby...

possible options would be:
ask nicely
get him drunk and then ask (some will agree to just about anything drunk LOL)
promise something he really wants (a special food is usually a good one)
hold out on him until you get what you want (if you have to ask what that means, nevermind it won't work for you)
"You have all these really nice tools Honey, can you show me how they work?"
or my favorite.
Start the project, then ask for his opinion. Chances are you're not doing something right and he'll take over because that would be easier than explaining what you're doing wrong.

I think the last one you mentioned would probably be THE most successfull
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom