ENDED Coop Page Contest 2011 - Win BYC Store Gift Certificate

Quote:
Instead of useing this thumb nail picture:
89205.jpg

Could you use this one? (It is the fully wood stained and "finished" photo) ....Thanks!
wink.png

249359_238734132814139_100000326622548_814474_7662420_n.jpg

My Coop's link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=89205

Last edited:
Quote:
HOLY smokes.... LOOK at all the entries! LOVE IT!!!

I've kinda followed this thread...but was feeling a bit ashamed because I have not created a page for the alterations we did on out shed to make it a duck house and pen......

Maybe the next time you do this I will get off my butt and make a page and enter it!
big_smile.png

I Would hate to have to be the one to pick a winner... There are soooo many awesome looking coops. ~It would be like a kid in a candy store}}}Just Pick One Tommy & Suzy. lol Some Very Creative People. Some of the coops look just like a real house. ~ My question is... Do any of you talented people make coops like this to sell? If not, You Should!! Great job, ~Julie~

Nifty-Chicken says we members will get to vote.
woot.gif

I assume Nifty and others are currently doing all the behind-the-scenes work (on top of all they already do!) to coordinate a poll or some such so that we can vote.

My first thought upon seeing all the coops that entered the contest was that there ought to be a small, medium, and large coop categories to vote in. They all have their benefits and drawbacks due to how many chicks you are housing and the space limitations you may have. Even if there is only one Winner of a Prize, it would be cool to have finalists in the different size categories.

I'm also guessing that all the contest coops will get added to the regular "Coop Designs" tab of BYC in due time.
pop.gif

Quote:
X 2!! That would be awesome to break it up into small~medium~and LARGE coop finalists! Because the sizes we all need are so different! I can't wait
wee.gif
Is there any idea of when ya'll will decide what to do????
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom