Ended - Coop Page Contest Early 2011 - Winners Chosen!

Quote:
Me too!
smile.png
That's why I need to know how long I have. I have to actually build the addition to my coop yet. I got the floor down today. Hopefully I can frame out the walls tomorrow.

Ohhhh ok, I'm framing mine too, (DH) we are one so yea, I'm framing it , and the I have to stucco it too
big_smile.png

gettin' all fancy with the stucco? i love it!

Quote:
Ohhhh ok, I'm framing mine too, (DH) we are one so yea, I'm framing it , and the I have to stucco it too
big_smile.png

DH, can do anything out of stucco, simulated brick,stone,wood, and all kinds of finishes, he would like to see if he could sell some of these fancy Stucco chiken coops to match any house, even siding out of stucco,did I say anything
wink.png
I think I should upload some of his work on y page................

Quote:

DH, can do anything out of stucco, simulated brick,stone,wood, and all kinds of finishes, he would like to see if he could sell some of these fancy Stucco chiken coops to match any house, even siding out of stucco,did I say anything
wink.png

please do upload some of his work, i do want to see how your coop would turn out. Fabulous Im sure.

Quote:
wink.png

please do upload some of his work, i do want to see how your coop would turn out. Fabulous Im sure.

this week was king of crazy, I showed for the first time and did not get to do much during the week and I have to pick up my birds tomorrow, so it will have to be some time next week before I can load this, which reminds me I have to get up early to go get my birds, g-nite

here are a couple, that I could find.

Fire Station with a float finish
38176_work_003.jpg

regular block home with, simulated wood
38176_work_002.jpg

38176_work_001.jpg

simulated brick (not DH in pic)
38176_our_swap_010.jpg

Quote:
Wow, really nice. The brick is awesome. Im sure the coop will be spectacular. I got the framing of mine done yesterday and putting up OSB sheathing today.

Back
Top Bottom