Ended - Coop Page Contest Fall/Winter 2011 - Win $20 BYC Store Gift Cert.

Coop Contest Winners

First off, A HUGE thumbsup to everyone who submitted their coops to be added to BYC!

thumbsup.gif

We excited to announce that we had a tie for first place! Both of the following members will each get a $20 BYC Store Gift Certificates:

MrSteamyKitchen
The Palace

TheIvoryKitty
OUR CHICKEN COOP PROJECT

There were also a handful more that were super close runners-up, each will get a 12 month Golden Feather Membership for themselves or as a gift for a friend.

As always, a huge congratulation to all our winners!!!
woot.gif
You'll be contacted with info on how to claim your prize.
big_smile.png

But remember, we're all winners when our members submit their coop designs to share with the world. The BYC chicken coop designs get visited by hundreds of thousands of peeps every month and helps us share our wonderful hobby with the world.

Thanks to everyone who created a BYC Coop Page to share. All the coop pages submitted to this contest will be sorted by size and inserted into the respective sub-indexes of coop pages.

And for those of you that missed this contest, please keep your eyes peeled for a new contest starting soon!

clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Please join me in congratulating all our winners!

Last edited:
There are some great coops here. Congrats to the winners.
Once again my coop which I have been submitting and trying to get posted on the coop page since August of last year is not on the list. How does that work. I can't seem to get a reponse from the BYC powers despite multiple postings and submissions. I love this community but feel ignored because I want people to see my coop as well.

Again, congrats to all you who post your coops for the world to see.
Michael

Michael, sorry you feel ignored. We haven't updated the coop thumbnails list since last August. It is a very time consuming project that we only do after the end of each contest (see notes at the bottom of the first post in this thread).

Now that the contest is over, we will begin the process of adding coops to the sized coop thumbnails lists. Keep in mind this is a very manual process and could take a while, but we're just as anxious to get them added as our members are.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom