Ended - Spring 2009 Coop Contest for a $20 Gift Cert. WINNERS!!

Quote:
All I have to say is I love those antique windows and the door. One should appreciate the character of fine things from the past. I wish I could help you. Good luck and God's speed.

the door was salvaged from a remodel job my dBF had done and i told him i want alot of natural light, l love it. The window are exactly sample windows that salemen carry around, they came in case with handles. we are trying to use all recycled materials or scraps left over from his jobs, so far no money spent. GoGreen!

wee.gif

I love it here already.... I hope to post for the next competition. I have been getting some great ideas and everyone is so helpful. Thank you... right now my coop is well- it works - but I am in the process of designing a new one... this pesky buried deeply in snow is great for designing...building, not so much... will have to wait a few weeks.

Love the pvc feeder idea... I need to spend about a week just reading old posts and looking at all the photos and drawings...

thumbsup.gif

Okay it should be done or close to it tonight! It would probably help a few people out because its big enough to house probably two, maybe three hens!

Cody!!

Quote:
Would you have picture of the cupola and how you framed it? I am looking for a cupola plan and they are really hard to find. I really like the look of your coop and am planning something very similar.

Thanks - M

Back
Top Bottom