English orpington chicks for sale

savvy1

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 22, 2013
I got 100% Englissh orpingtons. Chicks are $25.00ea Anyone interested? Got 5 lavender, 2 black, and 3 blue orpingtons for now. Also got some French black Cooper marans 15.00ea :thumbsup great birds

Last edited:
I am located in Washington. My orpingtons are from Autumn farms and another farm in CA. The black Cooper marans are from France. And some other smaller lines to mix it up :) if you get enough I'll lower the price. And if your interested I have black copper and cookoo Maran cross and black copper Dominique crosses to. Don't know what they look like at the end but they sound cool :D

Last edited:
I wish I could... I live in Virginia.
sad.png
They sound lovely... I'll have to keep looking closer to home. Thanks!

are you still raising the English orpingtons? If, so... Im interested in purchasing a lavendar

I do still raise english orpingtons. I do not ship chicks anymore. I have expanded my varieties so we have a wider range group. Prices have changed since I no longer try to sell chicks under a month. It makes it easier for people just starting as well because they dont want birds that need to be in the house.

We now have the new assortment :-D
Blue English Orpingtons
Black English Orpingtons
Lavender English Orpingtons
Mottled/Spangle English Orpingtons
Chocolate English Orpingtons
Black/Chocolate English Orpingtons
Crele/Isabel English Orpingtons

As well as our...
bantam English Orpingtons chocolate and black.
seramas
french black copper marans
french black copper/lavender isabel maran
Japanese bantams.

Around a month or so. If the blood needs more time to mature then it might be longer. Mostly depends on the bird. For instance my black rooster I am now keeping was around 9 lbs at 2 months and 15 lbs at 5. Now at a year old he is 24lbs. And one of his hens at 10 months is 20lbs <3 I love my little monsters

Back
Top Bottom