Enjoying the last nice day

Quote:
LOL....you better watch out Sally or I'll send some of this yucky weather your way!! I know you're just giving me a hard time.
smile.png

Ohhhhhhhhh, Katy. I share your melancholy. You'll get it a few hours before me, so keep me updated when it hits. I did hear on report say it wasn't really going to be much but scattered showers until Thursday night.

I stand by my usual statement: If it's just bland and sun-free, not really cold, I'd prefer it not be messy. However, if it has to be cold, bitter and miserable, it may as well be white.

How is your molt coming along?? Mine have finally resumed laying and aren't nearly as worn-out looking. Isn't it lovely to see them crisp and new? Not that your stunning ladies ever look anything but gorgeous!

Quote:
LOL....you better watch out Sally or I'll send some of this yucky weather your way!! I know you're just giving me a hard time.
smile.png

tongue2.gif
What a bunch of mangy, half frozen birds. Maybe you should send them all down here instead of sending the yucky weather.
smile.png

Worse comes to worse, send the snow, my sled is lonely.

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

tongue2.gif
What a bunch of mangy, half frozen birds. Maybe you should send them all down here instead of sending the yucky weather.
smile.png

Worse comes to worse, send the snow, my sled is lonely.

smile.png

Katy, do you ever keep a pen of just pure black orps? I was wanting deep feathering and fluff like what your birds look like to my lavender orp project birds but did not want to add blue to the line. Any chance you will be selling plain black orp eggs this spring? If you are, and are keeping an egg list, could you add me?

Back
Top Bottom