Enjoying the last nice day

A day late and a dollar short....but WOW!

They are gorgeous Katy! How dare you tempt me to start up my bator!
wink.png

How in the heck did I miss this thread? Katy!! Dang your hide woman!
barnie.gif
Well, it's official! I have a severe case of Katy's chickens envy! I want some of those BRL Wyandottes so bad I could just drool me a lake up here! MUST HAVE BRL WYANDOTTES!!

Must learn to successfully use a bator too while I'm at it! *sigh* Looks like that's probably the only way I'm ever going to get me some...... unless any of y'all know of someone in the Spokane Washington area who is producing birds as beautiful as Katy's? Hint! Hint! Hint!!
lol.png

Those are absolutely the most beautiful, drop dead gorgeous birds I think I have ever seen Katy. And I really am sincerely envious of your flock. Those birds are to die for!!! I'll always love my little flock of mutts....but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate excellent breeding.... Gawds! I want some of those!!
droolin.gif

OK, the fact that your birds are gorgeous aside, HOW did you get the darned snow to melt enuff from the LAST storm we had to have clear dirt for the poor dears?

We arent THAT much farther north are we?

We had those last couple of nice days too, but since we had two feet of snow everywhere from the blizzard we had two weeks ago, it still hasnt melted and mine didnt get to enjoy anything but going out in their snow filled pen and trampling around a lil, the poor dears.

They are looking good, hope mine fare as well thru this next system, hate these brutal temps. Ick!

Back
Top Bottom