Entire Chicken Flock for Sale - SC

swift081702

Songster
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Kiowa, CO
We just found out we're moving and can not take our chickens with us. They are beautiful birds and all pure bred. Here's the list:

4 Buff Silkie's Straight Run
5 Light Sussex (4 Roos, 1 Pullet)

All fed organic and free ranged.

Also for sale, is this very nice chicken coop, that my husband built by hand with new wood and treated with organic stain. Painted a beautiful light yellow and red. The coop cost us $2500.

All are for sale, best offer takes it...we can't take them with us. Coop is only three months old. Some pics are posted on "My Page." More pics coming soon..... LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! We're not far from the GA, NC Border.

Last edited:
We would LOVE the Ameracauna pullets and a few Silkies. What is the town name you are in? We'll be heading that way on Sat. And back through on Sunday and would be thrilled to take home some beautiful ladies for our flock. My email is hernibsie at hotmail dot com Please email me so we can set up a time to meet on Sunday. I doubt the hotel we're staying would welcome overnight chicken guests.
lau.gif

Oh boy, DH is going to be thrilled!! He's always wanted Ameracaunas! And I adore Silkies! Yay!!
Leah PS We'd also love some Marans,too.
smile.png

Last edited:
I PMed early this morning about the Ameraucanas, but haven't heard back yet. I'd love the others but I have enough roosters as it is, and space is tight here.

Hopefully she can check in tonight, I sure hope someone gets that super-duper coop!

Back
Top Bottom