Environmentally Unfriendly Pets

It takes alot of Poms to make a full length fur coat
lau.gif

better start breeding a few litters to get that long coat made.

The entire animals are our equal thinking confuses me. Animals eat one another. Has anyone ever watched Discovery Channel? All those antelopes and deer aren't always dispatched quickly. Sometimes the lions and wolves start feeding while the prey is still alive. My cat used to like to play with her mice. It used to upset me to see the poor mice so terrified of her. So, if we are equal to animals then we shouldn't care that we kill animals in the same fashion that they kill one another. No more arguments about humane methods of slaughter, we should all just tear into the stomach of our next meal.

the vegan person I spoke with said humans do not require meat to survive period. therefore we should not kill animals because we have no need. we can survive as vegan diets. and animals are equal to the right to life as humans are and subject to our laws when requiring protection.

animals killing animals is natural if they eat meat solely like a lion or tiger or wolf, etc.

some animals reserve the right to eat both diets, veggies and meat.

but humans do not need meat to survive and this vegan spouts tons and tons of reasons that meat is harmful to humans.

this vegan is loaded with ammo to fuel her side. what a nightmare it was speaking with this person.

AND when talking hunting and over population. this vegans suggestion is to neuter and spay all wild animals in populated areas. Yup, can you believe that? LOL
to have a work force to tranq wild animals, neuter them and let them live their lives wthout re-population to control their numbers vs. hunting.

you have to hear these vegans to believe the crazy stuff they chat about...haha

are they the norm? not sure but this group is off on a limb big time

Back
Top Bottom