Epic FAIL treats......

My kid and I were figuring out who was going to do a cleaning chore... We had a dice which we threw in the air so that the closest one to the number would get to "opt out"... Seabright rooster thought it was a treat and ate it.... This happened really fast...

Dice= snack food.... EPIC FAIL!!!!

My chickens don't like cabbage, either. They ignored it for a whole week before I gave in and removed it.

I had some radish plants that I did not harvest in time that went to seed. I figured the chickens would love those big juicy seed pods, so I pulled the plants up and threw them into the run. The chickens devoured the leaves, but refused to touch the seed pods. On every single plant.

Whatever!
roll.png

Worms, not of the mealworm variety. I actually stood out in a rain storm collecting dozens of little worms that were having a party on our driveway only to have my girls look at me like I was crazy. Cold and soaking wet, I suppose they might of been right.

My chickens HATE bananas. My hubby is always buying bananas before he leaves for the week and I know they'll go bad before the end of the week and I can't make that much banana bread. Tried the chickens several times and they act like I threw rat poison in there.
smile.png
(and yes, I peeled them).

My chickens LOVE tomatos and we normally give it to them on a plate.... but you stick them in a bowl and they have no idea what you are trying to feed them it took them THREE DAYS to figure out they where eddible and then they where gone in less then 3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom