Error messages

Rachealx4

Songster
Mar 11, 2018
East Central Missouri
Screenshot_20180329-170558_BackYard Chickens.jpg

This is what I'm getting now. Usually it is after I get out of the Angry Bird ad that hijacks my phone.
Galaxy S phone. BYC app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180329-171022_BackYard Chickens.jpg
    Screenshot_20180329-171022_BackYard Chickens.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
I would take this issue to the phone service center and ask them If the Angry Bird app is the problem. :idunno Since you do say that the AD hijacks your phone, maybe that is where the problem lies. Another thing that your phone may need is a firmware update. :idunno I don't know enough about your phone to tell you exactly what the issue is, or how to correct it. I do all my BYC on computer, not phone.
WISHING YOU BEST..... :highfive:

View attachment 1316435
This is what I'm getting now. Usually it is after I get out of the Angry Bird ad that hijacks my phone.
Galaxy S phone. BYC app.
MY PHONE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING! Do you also get the voice that says "Congratulations" as it pops? And the Wal-Mart "You've won..." pop up? Which server do you use? I use Sprint.

MY PHONE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING! Do you also get the voice that says "Congratulations" as it pops? And the Wal-Mart "You've won..." pop up? Which server do you use? I use Sprint.
It is so frustrating! I haven't gotten the voice or Walmart pop- up yet. Only Angry Birds pop-ups. I use at&t unless I'm connected to wifi at home and that is through fidelity (our local phone company)

Back
Top Bottom