Investigating Error - Oops! We ran into some problems

And I can't find a pattern... Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't. It doesn't seem to matter how many alerts are there, or how long the page has been open. My signal strength on my phone doesn't appear to affect it either. I've had it happen when I've recently cleared my cache, also when my cache is full.... :idunno

I get it on my tablet when I got to an open tab and select the inbox or alert icon. This only happens with tabs that have not been refreshed in many hours.

I’m trying to get into the habit of remembering to regularly close tabs that are open. With Macular degeneration I can’t see what those itty bitty words say anyway. I’m not always as good about it as I should be. :oops:

When get the message, it’s when I’ve just come in and clicked on the “alert” bell. That’s the only time I see it, which is why I wondered if I’d skipped a security step when I came back. I get it on my iPad, running IOS 13.3.1, and my iPhone which is also running IOS 13.3.1. I use both Safari and Google, interchangeably, depending on what I’m doing. Refreshing the page makes it go away. That’s all I can think of.....

Windows 10 Pro and Chrome
oops_2.png
oops_1.png

We haven't been able to consistently reproduce this to find a bug and fix. From what I can tell by the reports, it's usually when peeps have a browser tab open for a while and/or are browsing other tabs, and then click back to the old open tab.

We'll keep looking for ways to consistently reproduce it, and if anybody has steps / process they find reproduces it, please post all the details here.

Back
Top Bottom