european starling for sale

I have 2 now ... a nest mate fell out of the nest this afternoon and has a broken leg. Would you be interested in both? They are 6 - 7 days old

My old gal Lily (a Starling) is about 16 yrs old now! She eats dry, ground to a powder really good quality cat food as a staple but veggies n fruit too. Live Mealworms (not the giant ones!) for treats but not too many since they can bind the bird up and block the intestines. PetStarlings on Yahoo could help you with info on feeding and such too!

Hello everyone I am new to this page and mainly signed up to look for someone who is willing to take in my 2 year old European startling. I love him/her so much that I would just want it to have a nice owner who is willling to take great care of him. He/she currently flys around my house and does not like to be in his cage. This can be because his cage is not big enough. It’s a standard cage and was looking to buy a big one but unfortunately can be pricy. He loves baths and sometimes takes 3 a day. He’s great with dogs but unfortunately my new dog isn’t so great with him. He loves to be with people. Loves to hang out on your shoulder. I live in the Chicago land area and am looking for help finding a home for this guy. I can send pictures of him to anyone who is interested

My 10 year old pet European starling needs a buddy! I would love to have your 2 year old! I dont know how you can give him up. Mine is such a treasure. Is he still available?

Back
Top Bottom