European Starlings for Sale

RIPLEY PINE

Hatching
5 Years
May 6, 2014
Hi everybody,

I have a small number of captive bred European Starlings for sale. Right now they are about 4 weeks old and just starting to eat on their own while still taking hand feedings. They are fully feathered and flighted and eating a diet of moistened kitten kibble and ground corn.

I pull all the babies at 7 days and hand feed them to make sure they imprint on people. These guys are affectionate, smart, playful, (loud), and should make great talkers as their parents are always chatting away, and even learn phrases from each other.

Starlings are not covered by the federal Migratory Bird Act and 100% legal to keep when captive bred and banded.

These guys are $100 a piece, plus shipping if applicable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well HI! I was looking for a Starling thread but really didn't expect to find one.
I have two youngsters that i am raising and would love to visit and discuss some things with you, and gain some knowledge about the Starlings.
I had a nest of wild Starlings built in the ceiling of my chicken house, when they got a little active two of them fell through the ceiling and landed on the floor. the chickens thought they were mice and would have killed them if they had not razed such a ruckus and alerted me.
i rescued and tried to get the parents to take them back but they never would.
So i have these two little darling loud mouths to raise. They are so cute and growing like weeds. Just about fully feathered, still have a little tuft of baby fuzz on head.
I'd like to converse with you about care and feeding and such.
Loved your pictures!
Cheryl in Oklahoma

Do you still have young starlings to rehome. I raised one years ago and had never seen a bird with more personality and charm...This bird started talking long before my amason parrot, lol. Thank you.

Hi,
Will you ever have any baby starlings in the future? I already have one, who is 15 years old, and would like another one.

Thanks!
Poppy the bird

Hi I was wondering if you still raise them I have lots of experience with nestlings and I would love another starling they are just the most beautiful and sweetest birds
Did you ever find a baby? I have a 15 year old starling and would like another one, too. Hope you had good luck, let me know!
-Lisa

I know this is an old post, but I’m looking to have a starling as a pet and wasn’t sure how to get one. If you saw my first post here, I had a starling egg that passed. I was really looking forward to raising it.

I've been looking for eggs or hatchlings for ages with no luck. I'm with the previous post in that I'd really like a Starling as a pet. If anybody knows a seller I would appreciate it. I love all the information on this site and have used the incubation information already, though was unsuccessful. :(

Back
Top Bottom