Evaluate my Jersey Giants

Several chicks were ready to go outside right in the middle of dealing with an at the time unknown predator so they were in a rabbit pen until we got our electric net set up. His tail feathers are ruffled from the rabbit pen. They'll molt out and look normal later. :)

IMG_5115.jpeg

Cockerel, 8 months old

I'm getting ready to take some Giants to my first show this weekend. I'm excited but also keep imagining they will be DQ'd. :lau

I'm getting ready to take some Giants to my first show this weekend. I'm excited but also keep imagining they will be DQ'd. :lau
Ha unless they have DQs they won’t
I’ve only had birds dqed a couple of times, remember to check for stubs!

In my opinion, they don't have a DQ, but I'm still nervous I'm overlooking something.

Also, white birds are surprisingly hard to keep clean. I posted in the club FB group hoping for some magic tip the experts know. Nope, just bathe and hope for the best.

In my opinion, they don't have a DQ, but I'm still nervous I'm overlooking something.

Also, white birds are surprisingly hard to keep clean. I posted in the club FB group hoping for some magic tip the experts know. Nope, just bathe and hope for the best.
My mom just bathes them several times because they get dirty so often, I could never do white birds 😭

Back
Top Bottom