Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Congrats!! 2 pounds is a great start
cool.png
If you look at my 10 weeks, I am not losing even 2 pounds a week. I mean the first week I lost 5 then there were 2 weeks where I gained a pound, because it was THAT time
sad.png
But it averages out and Dam* does it feel good to put on smaller clothes. Today DH said my new jeans were too big. Oh darn
gig.gif

Quote:
Messed up my back pretty badly again. I have a history of back problems - mild scoliosis & a history of some pretty bad sprains that don't quite heal right. Probably some discs that are starting to be problems, but I refuse to go to the doc & have them check them out.
wink.png

Couple of days ago bent down to pick something up and it went again. Ugh. Of course, you know me...today I put on my double brace and was out and about town. (I know, I know. Pain means stop & sit on your butt. I have a hard time making myself do that, though. I dose up with 600 mg of Ibuprofen & head on out and get home before it wears off, ROFL. It still hurts but it's going to hurt at home, too, kwim?)

Speaking of being out and about, I went to an estate sale and FINALLY found myself a bike today -- 18 speed mountain bike, like new except the tires are low (probably just need air, but may need tubes) for only $12...

Good find! I've wanted a bike again for quite a while. I don't know how much I'll ride it, but I like having the option.
wink.png

Quote:
Congrats!! 2 pounds is a great start
cool.png
If you look at my 10 weeks, I am not losing even 2 pounds a week. I mean the first week I lost 5 then there were 2 weeks where I gained a pound, because it was THAT time
sad.png
But it averages out and Dam* does it feel good to put on smaller clothes. Today DH said my new jeans were too big. Oh darn
gig.gif

honestly though if I lost 1 pound a week Id be happy because like I said those pounds add up-so in 3 months I could lose 12lbs! thats alot for me -I just want it now LOL...Ill keep it up -I need to really bad because I will NOT buy anymore clothes because I cant fit in the last batch I bought 3 months prior!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Messed up my back pretty badly again. I have a history of back problems - mild scoliosis & a history of some pretty bad sprains that don't quite heal right. Probably some discs that are starting to be problems, but I refuse to go to the doc & have them check them out.
wink.png

Couple of days ago bent down to pick something up and it went again. Ugh. Of course, you know me...today I put on my double brace and was out and about town. (I know, I know. Pain means stop & sit on your butt. I have a hard time making myself do that, though. I dose up with 600 mg of Ibuprofen & head on out and get home before it wears off, ROFL. It still hurts but it's going to hurt at home, too, kwim?)

Speaking of being out and about, I went to an estate sale and FINALLY found myself a bike today -- 18 speed mountain bike, like new except the tires are low (probably just need air, but may need tubes) for only $12...

Good find! I've wanted a bike again for quite a while. I don't know how much I'll ride it, but I like having the option.
wink.png

good job on that bike-but you wont be able to use it if you keep it up!! you NEED to take it easy for a week or so
hugs.gif

Quote:
you stubborn bat! hahaha Ive been there too-I understad totally but dang I hope you dont reinjure yourself in the mean time !!

Quote:
you stubborn bat! hahaha Ive been there too-I understad totally but dang I hope you dont reinjure yourself in the mean time !!

ROFL Well, I don't have any big heavy projects planned for the next week or two. Mostly sit down desk work.

Actually, I don't have any big heavy stuff planned in the upcoming weeks at all, though I'm sure I can find plenty of projects that need to be done (or could be done...)

Quote:

ROFL Well, I don't have any big heavy projects planned for the next week or two. Mostly sit down desk work.

Actually, I don't have any big heavy stuff planned in the upcoming weeks at all, though I'm sure I can find plenty of projects that need to be done (or could be done...)

the "needing to be done" can wait missy--settle down and take 800 Ibuprophin!
love.gif

Quote:

love.gif

Don't take 800 Ibuprofen...we don't want you checking out on us. Maybe take 4 (that's 800 mg).
lau.gif

Quote:
love.gif

Don't take 800 Ibuprofen...we don't want you checking out on us. Maybe take 4 (that's 800 mg).
lau.gif

LOL 600 is my limit...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom