Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Well my computer screen isn't very clear, so it looks like einstein is a sausage.
smile.png

Oh for heavens sake, what's popular got to do with it. You just got to say something contraversial. They can't reply here so they say it in private. I am writing all your "unpopular" names down!

OH NO....we are on a list
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well my computer screen isn't very clear, so it looks like einstein is a sausage.
smile.png

Oh for heavens sake, what's popular got to do with it. You just got to say something contraversial. They can't reply here so they say it in private. I am writing all your "unpopular" names down!

hahaha
lau.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I would support an Unpopular thread, but I don't think it would solve a lot. I just have to face the fact that theres something about me that either people don't like, or either I'm too weird, but I'll always be unpopular, I always have been. I can't count how many times I'll ask something to someone, post something helpful, or post an answer or comment, and never get a response, and be ignored or skipped when the person I answered to replies a thanks to someone for they're advice.

A couple times I've answered a question and it gets thrown aside or they don't 'trust' me, but someone after me will post the exact same thing and they'll get thanked and believed, based upon their popularity and sometimes post count.

But I try not to dwell on it, if I does it feels like one of the needy pathetic guilt trips. I understand thats not what its about at all. I don't know. I think people should treat others equally, thats a fallback about BYC, kind of cliquish.

hide.gif

hugs.gif

I'm in!! I thought it was just me...Sorry to hear about you unpopular folk but it sure makes me feel alot better. At least I'm not the only one to feel this way!! Alot of times I post and it's just like I wasn't even there! People post right over me! Waaaa Waaaa, I know.. I sound like a little baby now..Oh..well...
shame.gif

Quote:
well u can make it and be presedent
tongue.png
if u want

you are a thread theif and a loner! LOL
lau.gif
I nominate you president now!

who was that to me or feathered wings?

I second the notion to just get out there and talk to people. BYC is a friendly place. There are certainly different groups of friends here, but I don't think there are any "exclusive" groups. Talk to anyone and don't feel intimidated.
smile.png

Also...some people just don't send a lot of PMs. I don't. I prefer to talk to everyone in open forum most of the time.
smile.png

Quote:
This sounds just like me i have had others get thanked for advice i gave and they excepted it
hmm.png

I complimented someone on a craft they did well they thanked the person who posted after me repeating the nice thing i said .
This person who was thanked excepted it and never pointed out there had been a mistake.
rant.gif

Quote:
you are a thread theif and a loner! LOL
lau.gif
I nominate you president now!

who was that to me or feathered wings?

you silly!! LOL..
lau.gif
isnt it funny how when lots of us are quoting eachother we lose track of where we were or what we responded too?? LOL

See I was right. I want silkies and someone PM'd me back about that.

Did you all check out the hobbies thread. Maybe you could find something in common with people who had hobbies. Maybe you could join some of the hobbies. I do quilting so I'm in a lot of threads there. But I think you all have made friend here on this thread so you all now popular with each other.

Back
Top Bottom