Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
I'm IN!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

My day is going good i got some beans on the stove slow cooking.
Been out in my garden looking at my watermelons and cantaloupes they gettin big.
The sun is shining and it's supposed to be another extremely hot day today.

How is everyones day going anybody garden?

Hi to you all!
frow.gif
My day is going just fine. I didn't sleep well so I am a little blah. It will get better though.

I garden! In fact I just came in for a break. Every year this garden gets bigger and bigger and....

This year we planted horseradish. Does anyone else grow this?

Quote:
I do I do! we grow it every year and NEVER do anything with it because it's so time consuming-got a trick or a recipe-it's been growing for 6 summers!

Hi all! I have never gotten a PM so this thread caught my eye. Lol! It's good to see I'm not alone.

I'm about to have some lunch then it's off to the garden. The tomatoes need to be staked, the beans replanted (death by slugs), some weeding done and lettuce picked. And since today is the only sunny day we are supposed to have for the next week, well it's now or never.

Have a great day!

Quote:
I use the wire tomato cages my DH makes them.
The tomatoes are doing good this year looks like i'm going to have plenty.
My watermelons are about soft ball size i planted moon&stars this year.
The variety of cantaloupes i'm growing are Charetais and are small and the best i have ever eaten.

Quote:
I use the wire tomato cages my DH makes them.
The tomatoes are doing good this year looks like i'm going to have plenty.
My watermelons are about soft ball size i planted moon&stars this year.
The variety of cantaloupes i'm growing are Charetais and are small and the best i have ever eaten.

I am sooooo jealous! I didn't get to plant a garden this year! There is nothing like fresh cantalope to clean out one's system!! I had trouble with racoons in my garden last year eating my cantalope. I had an epithany one night and marched out to the garden in my nightgown with a flashlight and some red pepper. (Quite a picture!
4fvgdaq_th.gif
No close neighbors, thank God!) I just sprinkled it on and guess what?!!! I didn't have to share with the coons anymore!
47b20s0.gif

Quote:
You can be my freind! I am Chicken Girl lol. Nice to meet you!

I see no one answered you back. Don't you feel sad.
sad.png
Shame on you all, here is chicken Girl wanting a friend and all of you popular people ignored her.

chickabator, I don't have any BYC buddies either but I still like to learn new things and I love to read some of the things people are talking about. Sometimes I get my best laugh of the day on here. That won't happen today. I don't think, no I know there's not a day that goes by I'm not on here because I love this place. It's better then those chat rooms that break up marriages’. Dp they still have them?
idunno.gif

This could be a thread where we tell our troubles too and the next person can say. WOW I guess I don’t have it so bad. I’ll start. MY DS (8) is on Keppra for seizers. He had one last night that lasted over 2 minutes. This was a 11:41 until 11:43. Until 3am he was twitching. Which was probably seizers. Has anyone ever had to watch their child have a seizer. It’s not pretty. Now 2 minutes doesn’t seem like a long time when your working but stop what your doing and time it. It’s a hell of a long time. Anyone else have anything to complain about? Who's next?

Back
Top Bottom