Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
That's not true! I like you!

I also feel like I can post and nobody notices! I can be the first to post advice then another comes along and says the same darn thing. That person gets the recognition like my post wasn't even there.
barnie.gif

Sometimes I wonder if my posts even show up on any body else's computer!! I have even quoted myself in one instance. I posted something on the first page of a thread. Nobody responded in any way. The conversation when on around my post like it wasn't there. I felt like I had interrupted a private conversation. Two pages later someone else posted the exact same thing and all of a sudden it was a good idea!!
he.gif
So I quoted myself and said something like well that's what I said! Still... nobody seemed to notice! So frustrating, so I understand how you all feel.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Yep me too. I"m in the club with y'all. I posted one trying to sell my chickens and I think if I give them away then I will get all kinds of responses. And it's not just here. I have them posted on several places and flyers up too. No phone calls and only 1 response that was interested in 3 of my birds but she lives too far to drive all this way. They whre my 3 favorite of the ones up for sale too. I had to cry thinking that my dear Spike wouldn't be here anymore. And I would love to be able to see how the Lavender orp turns out.

I see posts where people are needing urgent help because of an emergency and not get a response at all. That's sad. I try to answer and give advice if I can but usually can't give any real good advice. Just what I would do.

Quote:
Yep me too. I"m in the club with y'all. I posted one trying to sell my chickens and I think if I give them away then I will get all kinds of responses. And it's not just here. I have them posted on several places and flyers up too. No phone calls and only 1 response that was interested in 3 of my birds but she lives too far to drive all this way. They whre my 3 favorite of the ones up for sale too. I had to cry thinking that my dear Spike wouldn't be here anymore. And I would love to be able to see how the Lavender orp turns out.

I see posts where people are needing urgent help because of an emergency and not get a response at all. That's sad. I try to answer and give advice if I can but usually can't give any real good advice. Just what I would do.

awww
hugs.gif
lavender orps! nice! wish I had some!

Quote:

awww
hugs.gif
lavender orps! nice! wish I had some!

Been to all these lonely places on this thread
hugs.gif
to all who have felt the sting of being ignored or had their advice stolen i feel your pain
hugs.gif

So what are you guys doing for the 4th? We are going up to a cabin for the first time on the 4th! We were in a cabin in SD but that was in Sep.08. For the past 5 years we have staed home and would buy $500 in fire works! And we would have a party. But we are going to a cazbin for 5 days!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Chicken Girl

We always BBQ and do the fire works.

Wish i was going to a cabin my vacation is comeing the end of July we will be going primitive camping in the mountains.
We will stay the whole week and do alot of trout fishing and eating of trout too
gig.gif

I can't wait to go
ya.gif

I don't get pm's unless I pm someone else and them most of the time I don't get any answers to them either. I don't have any byc buddies but thats okay too. I really dont fit in anywhere I go. sorry guess Im just feeling sorry for myself today. dont mean to bother anyone with my problems.
bye

Back
Top Bottom