Ever Had This Kind Of Conversation???

geoaware wrote:
i guess its the same as saying if you want a president who will give you change, then you will need a vice president from alaska

Diet Coke with Lime just came out of my nose.

I will spare you pictures.

coffee almost came outta mine when I read that. Thank you, needed a monday mmorning laugh...and to keep it on topic..... I work at a large metro hospital ....the comments I get about my chickens.....lord, they just don't get it.

Jae​

I'm lucky, and very happy, I have people stopping to say thank you for teaching the kids about hatching and being self-sufficient. I did have one teacher who is no longer with us,,,, what a shame.... ask if I was going to teach about birth-control next so we didn't get over-run with farm animals. Now how did she come up with that???

Well that was a strange comment to make.
hu.gif

So what does that have to do with animals? Should I take birth control so I don't have more chickens lol
Or maybe she thinks kids will learn to much from the animals? Some people really do have a problem with the idea of animals making more animals.

Reading these comments raised my spirits again this morning!!!!
Acre Of Blessing, no,no,no, I cant offer her a chicken because then she would want a PIG. Cant have THAT now,lol!!!
lol.png

There isnt, its just kind of a joking thread about an ignorant comment, not meant to be taken over seriously.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom