EVery man Does It Once

I do the wash once in a while when DW is gone, jost because there's always laundry to do, and I figure it will help her out.

She will invariably notice, and tell me not to do the laundry - It's her job.

A feller cain't win.

Try mopping the floor instead. Or lifting the lid on the toilet and cleaning under there. We appreciate things like that much more than a load of laundry being done the wrong way.
lau.gif

Quote:
Hey hey hey Debi - this is AllChookup we're talking about here. He always does things right. His wife just wants the chance to throw away all those worn out fringy flannel shirts and socks with holes in them that he refuses to let go off.

debiraymond wrote:
Try mopping the floor instead. Or lifting the lid on the toilet and cleaning under there. We appreciate things like that much more than a load of laundry being done the wrong way.

I do that already, albiet once in a while. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I also do the vacuuming (poor DW has degenerative disk disease).

Buff Hooligans wrote:
Hey hey hey Debi - this is AllChookup we're talking about here. He always does things right.

You give me FAR too much credit.
roll.png
Just ask my DW.

Buff Hooligans wrote:
His wife just wants the chance to throw away all those worn out fringy flannel shirts and socks with holes in them that he refuses to let go off.

Well, actually, yes - she does get tired of my favorite shirts and jean that are all faded and worn. As far as the "holey" socks, I'M the one that hates those. We throw them in the rag box to use when we don't want to get a towel grimy on something...

I hates dem holey socks. Cold in da wintertime.​

Well then you do more in the house than my fiance. I wouldn't have it any other way either. He can do the yard work and the coop. I'll cook and do laundry and the kids clean.
big_smile.png

The first time that happened with Steven he was about 8 and decided to help with laundry while I was outside doing yardwork. He gathered up every stitch of dirty clothing he could find, packed the washer, put it on hot, and put enough soap in to wash 10 loads or more. In the laundry he put in were two brand new pairs of black jeans. When I walked in he was up to his knees in over-flowing black suds and looked so lost! He ruined my entire work wardrobe that I had worn during the week, it was all gray and black and muddy looking.
Next time it was a new red polo shirt, my school colors are red and yellow. I told him not to do anymore laundry until he was married and had a wife to torment!

They have been having events on the Pro Rodeo Tour "Are you tough enough to wear PINK??" I think it is sponcored by Wrangler. I see the signs all around the western wear stores. Tell him he's right in Style.

P.S. I only know one man who can and will do laundry, Ted "The Million Dollar Man" DiBiase.

Back
Top Bottom