1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Every now and then I do something like my Grandmother would have done.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jun 12, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I just noticed that my shirt has been inside out since I got dressed this morning. I even went to the store like that!! [​IMG]

2. MommaOrp

MommaOrp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    Derbyshire, England
    i did that with my cardigan yesterday!! trouble is, this is what my mum does regularly, thats a scary thought....... [​IMG]

3. mulewagon

mulewagon Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2010
    Alabama
    Oh, I saw the headline and thought you were churning butter or something! [​IMG]

4. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    LOL! I did that once at work all day. Had my shirt on inside out....all day long.

Another day kinda like that: I was working at a dog training facility and we all had name tags that we had to put up on the cork board before we left. I got to work nice and early, grabbed my name tag and starting meeting clients for their dog's training visits. All day introducing myself..got a few funny looks. When I took my name tag off I notices it said "Gretchen". [​IMG]---> to myself LOL

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] My grandmother had people to do that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by