Everyone is sold out!!

THANK YOU for starting this thread!!!
I had forgotten about Privett and went to look again. Their prices seem preety fair AND they are close to us! (well, the next state over but still closer than many of the others!) we have been looking to add some new bloodlines into our tiny flock this just might be the answer! ( I think I'm going to HAVE TO HAVE some of their Dark RIRs! The ones I got from Ideal are Dark but not as dark as I'd like!) hmmm never hurts to try! And with the shipping included...
Shipping has been another factor that has held me back from ordering from some of the others. Our "small flock" is about to grow! (not to mention the 22 we are currently brooding!)
hide.gif
wee.gif

Please go ahead and place your order. We actually have most breeds available the 2nd week of May. Our website only list 4 weeks at a time because we have never had the need for more. When we do our annual upgrade of our website, we may add more weeks. The best way to get in line is to give us a call. The secretaries will either be able to give you a date right away or put you on the waiting list. Most items do not have a long wait list at this time. There are however about 4 breeds I would stay away from if you want your chicks soon. They are: Barnevelders, Marans, Dominiques and Sussex.

Hope you give us a call soon.

Teri,

Ideal Poultry

Quote:
I emailed them with a list of what I am interested in, and am waiting for a response...
smile.png

I would suggest calling instead of emailing. Web sites are not updated daily so you can not go by them all the time. Call the hatchery and see what they say about what you want.

Back
Top Bottom