EVERYONE ONE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SOMEONE STOLE MY EE HUGE ROOSTER

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KelleysAmericaunas, Oct 2, 2008.

1. KelleysAmericaunas

KelleysAmericaunas Left the coop

Sep 26, 2008
    hope mills nc
    [​IMG]:hit omg god im so sick to my stomach im crying......im mad ......im hurt he will never BE replaced why would they do that ........im looking everywhere places they hold chicken fights........god why did they take my baby he was my heart my pet........please yall pray i want him back here is his picture

They stole him out my backyard ...........
    [​IMG]

2. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    i'm so sorry! people just really are rude ya know!

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Oh, no! Are you sure someone took him? I hope they didn't and he'll be home soon. Crossing fingers that he comes home or you find him.

4. KelleysAmericaunas

Sep 26, 2008
    hope mills nc
    yes im sure they stole my st bernard hound mix too im so upset i cant think im so hurt ............

5. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    oh my gosh.. I'm sooo sorry.... I hope you find him soon. [​IMG] He looks beautiful! I'll keep you in my mind and prayers. Would it help if you put an ad in the newspaper or hang up fliers(sp?) around town? Good luck [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. KelleysAmericaunas

Sep 26, 2008
    hope mills nc
    im making flyers now i have made a report im even offering a huge reward........to me he was a pet a wonderful pet.......i cant stand to think whats going to happen to them both ...........

7. spookykim

spookykim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio
    omg nooooooooo [​IMG] he was so handsome. how could someone do this!!!! I am so sorry I hope you find him real soon and that he is safe and sound. [​IMG]

8. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:hes not a gamecock, so dont worry about them fighting him. they dont want to lose their money.. if this helps any

-Daniel

PS Hope you find him

9. KelleysAmericaunas

Sep 26, 2008
    hope mills nc
    i pray to god not thank you for the reassurance

10. chickenma

chickenma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    It is a sad thing that someone would steel some one else rooster.
    Where are the days that there was a rule that you dont take something that doesn't belong to you.
    Why would anybody even bother to do this?
    I'm always telling my kids" Be happy with what you have and what you have will make you happy.
    Steeling some one else rooster isn't something that makes you happy or is it?
    I feel very sorry for you and still hope for you that you will get him back and this was just a misunderstanding. :aww

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by