EVERYONE ONE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SOMEONE STOLE MY EE HUGE ROOSTER

KelleysAmericaunas

Left the coop
11 Years
Sep 26, 2008
hope mills nc
somad.gif
:hit omg god im so sick to my stomach im crying......im mad ......im hurt he will never BE replaced why would they do that ........im looking everywhere places they hold chicken fights........god why did they take my baby he was my heart my pet........please yall pray i want him back here is his picture

They stole him out my backyard ...........
16309_sdfdsfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf_007.jpg

oh my gosh.. I'm sooo sorry.... I hope you find him soon.
hugs.gif
He looks beautiful! I'll keep you in my mind and prayers. Would it help if you put an ad in the newspaper or hang up fliers(sp?) around town? Good luck
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

im making flyers now i have made a report im even offering a huge reward........to me he was a pet a wonderful pet.......i cant stand to think whats going to happen to them both ...........

omg nooooooooo
sad.png
he was so handsome. how could someone do this!!!! I am so sorry I hope you find him real soon and that he is safe and sound.
hugs.gif

It is a sad thing that someone would steel some one else rooster.
Where are the days that there was a rule that you dont take something that doesn't belong to you.
Why would anybody even bother to do this?
I'm always telling my kids" Be happy with what you have and what you have will make you happy.
Steeling some one else rooster isn't something that makes you happy or is it?
I feel very sorry for you and still hope for you that you will get him back and this was just a misunderstanding. :aww

Back
Top Bottom