Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

hahaha congratulations, you will not be able to take pics of the babies for the first 6-7 days since the parents will still be laying on them after that you can enjoy them 24/7 and they will be naughty and noisy :D
The baby hatched exactly on time! The other egg didn't develop (or quite VERY early so we took it away) but the one baby is very tiny! The momma has been doing a wonderful job of sitting on it and is so happy! She actually let me pick up the baby for a few pictures, I'll find and post them later if/when I get the chance :)

Birmingham Roller Family!

Mimzy is the white one, she's the momma and an almond, or what I call an almond necked white.
Zach is the blue one, he's the daddy and a blue spread "with white primaries" and some white on his ankles.
The babies name is "Peany Baneener" as in Peanutbutter Banana and I am hoping its a boy because that means he'd also be an Almond and hopefully a solid almond! :) So happy with my little birmingham family and I'm so excited to watch Peany Baneener grow up! :)

That's so cute I love it when they hatch!!!!
He's getting so big! I'm taking a picture every day so I can do a comparison in a month ;)

Does anyone who raises blues or blue spreads know when their beak starts to darken? He's about 4 days old and its still pink so I'm crossing my fingers that it'll stay pink or reddish brown for an almond LOL

I take a picture everyday with my chicks too. I love seeing the difference! They grow so fast too!
I don't know much about that breed but I will assume after a week they will start getting their color on beak

I take a picture everyday with my chicks too. I love seeing the difference! They grow so fast too!
I don't know much about that breed but I will assume after a week they will start getting their color on beak
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on his nose then Lol, He's already quadrupled his size! It's also an excuse for me to harass this baby everyday and cuddle him, hopefully he'll be hand tame by the time he's an adult and I can use him for showmanship ;)

My little Peany-Baneener is getting big, on day 9 or so and so far he's all white! Does anyone here know ANYTHING about pigeon colours? I though the mom might be an ashred or something but she has black/dark brown flecks in her neck. Besides her neck she is pretty much all white (minus a few barely-there spots on her tail/back which are the dark brown/red)

If someone can help me out with her colour that would be amazing! I can't seem to find ANYTHING online except maybe a grizzle. But if she is she's be the homozygous/dominant version of it and should pass it on. Now I may be wrong but doesn't the white on grizzle come in later? My baby's all white already! xD He's young so I'll see how he feathers in :)

It's really hard to guess the colors. The best thing is to wait and see. But enjoy it cause they grow up so fast!!
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

I don't know the breed, if someone knows that please let me know

Here are the pics of my Pigeon Pairs

Thanks

I don't know the breed, if someone knows that please let me know

Here are the pics of my Pigeon Pairs

I don't know what these are, they look like Archangel crosses maybe. But I NEED to know what the brown one on the left is, it might be the most beautiful pigeon I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom