Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

I don't like the show quality fantails at all. They look deformed. They even walk on their tip toes instead of their feet. I am sure they must be in some level of pain like that. Imagine if people started breeding dogs or cats like that... they would be banned. But, I love the 'normal' garden fantails. They look beautiful... I keep pure white ones.
To each his own. They've actually grown on me over time. Haven't noticed the tip toes bit. Know what you mean with the dogs, it's like all those short faced breeds they've banned due to breathing problems.......

Last edited:
To each his own. They've actually grown on me over time. Haven't noticed the tip toes bit. Know what you mean with the dogs, it's like all those short faced breeds they've banned due to breathing problems.......

True and I agree that everyone has their picks when it comes to pigeons or doves. My personal favorite are the classic frills! They are pretty and are easy to careful and don't have many problems. But everyone has their own opinion when it comes to the breeds.

I don't like the show quality fantails at all. They look deformed. They even walk on their tip toes instead of their feet. I am sure they must be in some level of pain like that. Imagine if people started breeding dogs or cats like that... they would be banned.
But, I love the 'normal' garden fantails. They look beautiful... I keep pure white ones. I totally agree I would welcome a pair of fantails similar to those into my flock ( I as a rule am not one to embrace ornamental breeds).
I also thing the Indian fantail has a lot of attributes.
Here is an example of a champion.

Last edited:
my new pair of Lahores

hahaha congratulations, you will not be able to take pics of the babies for the first 6-7 days since the parents will still be laying on them after that you can enjoy them 24/7 and they will be naughty and noisy :D

Back
Top Bottom