Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

WOW!  Pretty birds!!!  I've never seen that breed before!  Can they even fly?

yes they can fly .. they are German Chinese owls .. the difference between them and the standard ones is the size which is bigger and the flower on there backs .. here we sell them for their colour and size and specially their flowers if it's a perfect flower the price goes up
prices starts from 600$ and they can get to 2000$ depending on the colour and the length of the flower feather

thats all I hope I answered your questions .. excuse my writing I am arabic lol

Quote: I'm going to pass out! WOW! I'd never believe that they cost that much! They are very pretty though.
th.gif
ep.gif

Hi everybody! So I just got two pairs of roller pigeons and the guy I got them from said one of my female was really close to laying and nesting, its been two weeks since I got them and I have not found one single egg and they are in their nesting boxes 24/7. When am I gonna start seeing some eggs?

Hi everybody! So I just got two pairs of roller pigeons and the guy I got them from said one of my female was really close to laying and nesting, its been two weeks since I got them and I have not found one single egg and they are in their nesting boxes 24/7. When am I gonna start seeing some eggs?
If they are in the nesting box 24/7 then you should be seeing some eggs soon.

Neat little loft you got there man - nice car too - not sure why you would want to cross Homers with Fantails though..? I can hardly speak though because I've got birds that were sold to me as 'Tumblers' but they hardly ever fly further than the roof of our house, they certainly don't tumble and their tails fan out more than normal, indicating they are fantail crosses..
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom