Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

you will loose a bird in there before you are convinced to deep sides to high and a young bird that has no experience a problem for sure

Here are pics of my birds today. Love them so much. I now have two pair of pedigreed Homers, Homers, Rollers, Arkangles, American Fantails, Old German Owls, Old Classic Frills, Capuchins, Swallow Pigeons.

Thanks you'll for a few days I felt like a dog in a dog house because people thought I make my birds drink out of a dirty pond but that was back awhile when I was keeping my ducks in there. They do have a waterer in there to. So they weren't forced to drink there. They are very healthy birds. And if any of you'll are coming back our farm feel free to stop in. I love my animals and birds I wouldn't mistreat them sorry that's just not me. Lol

And if any ones interested in any Old German Owls I have some for sale singles and pairs.

Sure thing fellow farmer, your birds are looking great, just wanted to be helpful.
I recently had a little disaster - I just have a few common pigeons (they were sold to me as tumblers but I don't think they can) in a dovecote in the backyard and a little squeaker fell (or tumbled rather - hey maybe they are tumblers) out of his nest on the topdeck onto the lower floor of the dovecot (8 weeks old maybe) and was nearly pecked to death by his older brother from a previous litter - his whole skull was exposed and I considered mercy-killing... but didn't because he looked strong otherwise and he has recovered magnificently! Just has some loose skin hanging off the back of his head! Unexpectedly his nest-mate died last night - we had a very cold night all of a sudden and I think it was too much for her... does anyone know what temperatures are too cold for half-grown squeakers???

Back
Top Bottom